Saturday, September 30, 2006

Class On Oct 3rd

I hope everyone had a great weekend and you at least saw a bit, if not a lot, of Nuit Blanche. For class this week come prepared to discuss how to describe art i.e. the different elements you should focus on, the language you should use, how to analyze, etc. The class will (hopefully) be very helpful to your descriptive essay that you're being asked to write so please show up ready to work and participate in both class and peer discussions.
In other news, I've posted some links down along the sidebar for tips and other goodies to consider when writing. I'll be adding to it from time to time so keep an eye out and if you seen anything you want shared with the class let me know.
I considered putting my own review site on the sidebar there but I didn't for two reasons: 1) that's just plain narcissistic and 2) I want you to do as I say not as I do. But know that is does exist for those of you who just can't get enough during our brief half hour respite from the rest of the cruel world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home